Obviously, I don’t just love movies. I also enjoy other media including television and video games. So I’ll include some of the most recent things that fall in the “other media” category here as well.

Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy (8.5 out of 10)

It’s hard to not initially compare to the movies of the same name. But this game does a great job of blending fun, and heart. It’s a fun action-filled adventure with a tremendous and engaging story. It was definitely disappoint when I realized I’d got to the end. And that was only because I wanted to play more.

Far Cry 6 (7 out of 10)

There is a lot of criticism the Far Cry series receives is the repetitious nature of the games. To be honest, this one falls into a similar trap. But it does just enough to keep it engaging and refreshing throughout the pretty decent storyline. The addition of the animal companions does little to separate it from previous titles.

Winning Time: The Rise of the Lakers Dynasty (7 out of 10)

The biggest issue with this series is that it does a few too many winks and nudges in my opinion instead of focusing on telling a story. The performances are all top-notch though.