Meet Jennifer

Background and Educationjennifer

Meet Jennifer! I graduated from the University of Tennessee in 2020 with my B.S. in Audiology and Speech Pathology and a minor in Child and Family Studies. I am currently working towards a Masters in Digital and Strategic Communication.

In August 2020, after graduating from the University of Tennessee, I moved to Raleigh, North Carolina. During this time I participated in a 9-month program called The Raleigh Fellows.

Since then, I have been working at a local private school as both an Assistant Teacher and Assistant Librarian. This fall will be my third year at the school. Last year, I helped teach third grade, and this year I will be working with the pre-k students. Additionally, I am the schools Middle School Cheerleading Head Coach. Go Warriors! This summer, I have been interning at a marketing agency called Chair8. My role there as been as the digital content intern. I assisted our lead photographer with production assistance. During my time, I focused on ‘phone content’ such as Behind-The-Scenes videos of our shoots, and making numerous Instagram Reels for our various clients. In the future, I would love to continue to work in content or social media management. Ultimately my goal is to work in a content or communications role for a college sports team.

Fun Facts about Jennifer

Hobbies: Going on walks, finding the best coffee shop in town, reading, biking on the greenway, drawing and painting, making the perfect Spotify playlist, watching tv/movies, going to concerts, baking bread (and watching The Great British Baking Show).

Favorites: University of Tennessee mens basketball, New York Yankees, The National, One Tree Hill, Desperate Housewives, The Anthropocene Reviewed by John Green, chocolate chip cookies, and Dots Pretzels.

Current Top Hits: Goodnight by Lennon Stella, Ready to Go by Noah Cyrus, American Teenager by Ethel Cain, ICU by Phoebe Bridgers, Amateur by Current Joys, Going to California by Led Zeppelin,

Learn more about other group members Caitlyn and Laken here!