Meet Laken

Meet Laken!

Laken avatar

Welcome to my Page! 👋🏼

My name is Laken Wright.  With undeniable attention to detail, a can-do attitude, and a creative problem-solving mindset, I am confident I will bring liveliness, positivity, and results! Throughout personal and professional experiences, I have found more out about myself by having the opportunity to do for others. I love welcoming new challenges!

I graduated from the University of Tennessee, Knoxville in May of 2021 with a major in Advertising and minor in Business Administration. After graduation, I moved to New Orleans to work for Textron Systems as a Marketing and Communications Specialist. Simultaneously, I kickstarted my professional and academic career by enrolling in the Online Master’s SDOC program. My main expectation from this course is to learn more about the different areas of web design and how it shapes the patterns of communication.

During the entirety of INSC589 Web Design, I have learned what web design is, responsive web design, information architecture and more! Thus far, my favorite section was learning about page layout, graphics and writing. I look forward to applying the learning outcomes from this course to my work.

Thanks for visiting!

Learn more about our other group members Jennifer and Caitlyn here!